Thursday, August 12, 2010

pops

Dad is coming into town this weekend... I actually just talked to him and he is at the airport waiting kinda patiently for his plane to board! I am so excited...!!!!
We have some fun plans this weekend... we got some baseball, football, camping, canoeing, and lots of eating! yum!
Last weekend we were in Breckenridge with some of Bryan's cousins. That was an experience! 5 kids- 10 and under. Whew... it was loud. And I had to bite my lip and sit on my hands to stop myself from going into work mode!
I don't have very many pics of this weekend... and really non worth sharing. They are mostly views... but you guys already know the views here are beautiful. I found a feature on my camera that allows me to take panoramic shots... it is awesome.
Bryan and I have lived in our apartment for 3 months, but we have not had to deal with neighbor noise because we live in a corner and the stairwell is between us and our true neighbor. The apartment above us has been empty this entire time... till now. They moved in over the weekend! And they are noticed when it comes to the noise factor. Not so much the humans... I mean I hear them vacuum and I hear them nailing stuff to the walls, but not much talking or music... stuff like that.
BUT
I do hear their annoying dog. It stands on the patio and barks. It has a sickly kind of bark too. Thanks goodness when he starts to bark they are quick to take him inside, but still. It's not so much fun.
Ok... I will post about the weekend after dad leaves and I actually have pictures! Because I know that's my favorite part about the blogs I read.... the pictures!
Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment