Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MIL visit

Ok... this is what happens to your grapes when you forget them at home and ask your husband to drop them off the balcony and you will 'catch them'.... but you don't catch them... they fall right through your arms... oops. poor grapes!

I have made the cutest night stand. This is me working on it. I bought a crappy old night stand thing at a junk store... I painted it white and glued some penny's to the top. I will post a completed pic later... it is so cute! I love it.



Bryan drinking the first beer of his brew! He liked it ok... in his words "If I had bought it... I wouldn't buy it again". But the guys that talk beer brewing with Bryan came over and they said it wasn't so bad.
OK! I think these shoes are good for what they were made for... which is river activities and other stuff you need water shoes for.
I HATE these shoes when people wear them on the street... like they are flip flops!
UGH!

Me and Jan went to the Zoo on Friday while Bryan was at work. We got to see the elephants get a bath. It was fun! I love elephants!


That is a baby giraffe that is only 5 days old.

We worked Jan hard that day... she fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. Jack decided to cuddle up next to her and keep her warm! hehe

On Saturday we went to Mt Evans and did all kinds of stuff... this is us camping. I like this pic alot!

Me and Jan at the top of Mt. Evans.

Mt. Evans.



On the way up to Mt. Evans... Bryan decided to pull over and randomly rock climb!

This is us at a music festival type thing in Denver. That is our friend Kitty and her baby Holt. We introduced Frito Chili pie to another of our friends... he had no idea what it was... but he loved it and was planning on taking it to work! haha

Jan and baby Holt.

Jan asked to go rafting... and we said OK!
So Sunday morning... we went rafting.
IT WAS AWESOME.
Jan had a lot of fun and so did we. We got to go on the advanced rapids because the water was so low... it made it a more intermediate level. There was some good rapids!




We had a lot of fun with Jan's visit... I think we wore her out!
My dad comes into town in a couple weeks! woohoo.
We are also having some friends over... but I don't know the concrete dates.
Bryan has been invited to practice with a Footie team. Footie is like rugby... kinda. He is really excited!
I think thats it!
LOVE EVERYONE... and miss you.

1 comment: