Friday, August 20, 2010

daddio visit and stuff

So... not much happens around here till the weekends and then we are crazy busy.
We went up to Breckenridge while some of Bryan's family was there and hung out with them.
This is the view from one of the mountains. I got to play with my panoramic view on the camera!
I just love to take pictures of the beauty!
Bryan got to sneak in some mountain biking time. I drove him to the top and he rode down- but he had to stay on the road for a while...so I followed him and snapped a pic.

This is our friend Karl with his baby Holt. The sun was right in his face... so we took the opportunity to do something silly!
hi ho silver awaaaaaaaay!
We were at 'jazz in city park'.



I was at an antique shop and saw this... doesn't it look like Harry Potter... Ollivanders wand shop!
"Curious... very curious"
Jack enjoys some Pirates of the Caribbean!
"parlay"

Look at my cute $5 lamp... but I'm still work'n on the shade. Give me some time.

DAD'S VISIT! WOOHOO.
Ok Friday night we went to the Rockies game, and they won. yay


I love Snooze. I want to take everyone there that visits us. It is SO yummy. love love love.


hehe

We planned a canoe trip, but we don't really have the best car to tote around a huge canoe boat. But that didn't stop us!

We did look crazy driving down the highway!

So... our canoe trip was a bust because the water was too low to put our boat into. But we were right by Fort Collins... so we had an impromptu trip to the New Belgium Brewery.


Sunday we went up to Boulder and stopped by Celestial Seasonings! We also did a festival and drove out to a Blue Grass Festival, but when we pulled up to park we realized that you had to buy tickets and that tickets were sold out. We would have had to buy them in advance. woops.

This is Bryan and Dad at the Avery Brewery in Boulder!
Me and Daddio!


Future plans!
Our college buddy Adam is coming into town... then Bryan's mom is back in town!
Then MY SISTER!!!!!!!!!
Love you guys and miss all you Oklahomans!

No comments:

Post a Comment