Friday, June 24, 2011

sad sad day!

I lost my camera.
I totally blame my cute babies at work.
We went on a walk... in our SIX BABY STROLLER.
That's right... you read it correctly. At work we have a stroller that carries 6 babies. This thing is a tank. the security guards at our building call it the Hummer. When we roll out of the door... they all start singing a R&B song... something about roll'n on 24's. I don't know!

Anyway... one lucky day we only had 5 babies... so a seat was open. We put all our stuff in that seat so we didn't have to carry it. Things like snacks, first aid kit, water bottles, sippy cups. You know... normal baby stuff. So I set my camera with it. During our ride I lean in to check on who was asleep and who wasn't. One of my super cute babies (Daphne) was holding my camera. I took it from her and set it back in the seat next to her... but hidden a little better (so I thought). I look again later and she has it. So I take it and put it WAY UNDER all our stuff. We finish our walk... go back to school... unload all the kids. I am unpacking the stroller. NO CAMERA!
I think Daphne tossed it out of the stroller as a lesson to let her play with whatever she wants..." Oh yeah... you won't let me play with this... well neither can you" (throws camera in the tall grass). I went back and looked everywhere we walked, but I am sure someone snatched it up. It was a nice camera!
DANG!

So.... there will be a large pause till I get a new camera.

booooooooooooooooooo! hissssssssssssssssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment