Sunday, November 7, 2010

i hate giving titles to blogs

We got to go to homecoming. It was so nice to be back in Stillwater. I forgot how comfortable it is there. Stillwater is so special to us. We met there and graduated together and met some of our best friends while in college. It just gave me warm fuzzies to be there!
This is Hannah... she is our friend's daugher. She is so cute!
This is Hannah with her perty momma!
College friends!
So... going to homecoming was awesome... but it can't compete with our game viewing experience. My mom's boss is a great man. He found out that Bryan and I were OSU grads and he told my mom that we could come up to his SUITE for a game. And I am still amazed that we got the homecoming game. It was so awesome! Thanks Bill!
Look at my cute mommy.


ok... so I love Thrift Store and junk shops and garage sales. I love peopls junk and I love to buy junk and make it cute.
I found this picture at a thrift store. It made me stop and take a picture... because I grew up with this picture in my house. I don't know of my mom still has it, but I remember it! And I had a little giggle in the thrift store!


HALLOWEEN.
Halloween is my favorite holiday. When we had a house... we would decorate it with boards on our windows and everything. But we don't have a house... so we helped our friends decorate their house!


Here we are!

Some of the other party goers.
From left to right... poodle, roller girl, parakeet, old lady!

This was the main attraction of the party. FOOSBALL!
***WARNING***
There is a picture of a bum coming up. If you have small children or sensitive eyes... scroll down quickly or close your eyes.
We started playing with bottle rockets... and well.... there is always one guy who agrees to fire one out of his butt crack. So...

And what else happens when you fire bottle rockets at 11:45 at night... someone calls the cops.
And then the cops show up... because someone who called in thought it was gun fire... so FIVE cop cars show up. It was hilarious. But the cop was totally cool. We didn't get any tickets or anything.

Oh yeah!


What is next?
Hopefully it won't take me 20 something days to update....
-My fam is coming up for Thanksgiving! yay
And that is really the only big thing happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment