Monday, November 15, 2010

georgians and sushi

Denver's first snow!!!!!



Our aunt and uncle from Atlanta came into town and naturally we took them to New Belgium Brewery!




Bryan and I were a bit stuffed up. So Jean wanted us to do a nettie pot... but we didn't have one. She told us a cream pitcher would do fine also. Well.... the only one I had was one my mom gave me and it was a cat. So... we used that one! haha



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

SUSHI NIGHT


Bryan was cutting our rolls.


Bryan cutting up our protien... yellow tail tuna and salmon.

Holt really wanted to get a cat... but he is still a little slow.

Karl giving me instruction on the best way to roll.
I look so serious.

Bryan doing his roll.

We had a great night!
Yay.

Stace cut up the clementines all fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment