Monday, September 20, 2010

lost and found

A few weeks ago I woke up one morning and couldn't find Sookie! I looked all over the apartment... frantically searching. But she was gone. Like a fart in the wind... GONE.
I had to go to work so I left... after I checked bushes under out apartment balcony. I might have had a break down if I had found her in the bushes... but I needed to know where she was.
Well... I go to work... Bryan calls me on lunch and said he went home (because he thought she was sound asleep somewhere and would come out later).... Sookie had not come out. So he made a flyer and we planned on putting them everywhere that night.

So we put up around 10 flyers... and got no calls. I was a blubbering idiot. Crying at the drop of a hat.
Well... long story shorter.

A lady in our complex had woken up at 4am Thursday morning to a pathetic crying cat on her balcony. So the lady boxed in her balcony and left that sad kitty out all night and the following day and night. Because this lady is allergic to cats. So she sees the flyer Friday and calls Bryan.

Sookie was safe... we weren't sure how she got out, but I think I figured it out. I think she jumped up on our grill and jumped over the partition on our patio. And then she couldn't get back in... because the bottom is blocked!
But we got her home Friday! She dropped a deuce on the this ladies patio, but she didn't care. She told Bryan to 'just come get your cat"! haha

(sookie snuggling on the couch)



This is the flyer Bryan made.

Naughty kitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment