Wednesday, September 8, 2010

MIL is back

I took Jan to a place called Canvas and Cocktails. It is kind of like a painting class. It was my surprise to her. I think she suspected it, but she was still semi-surprised. We had a blast!
She had fun even though she said she couldn't paint at all, but that's what makes this place awesome... you don't have to be a painter to succeed and have fun!



She worked so hard... so much concentration!



For the 'adventure' part of her trip we canoed down the South Platte River. This is the river that runs through downtown Denver. It was fun. I am not a fan of canoeing down a calm boring river. I think if you canoe there should be a purpose... but it was still enjoyable!


Bonnie Brae ice cream is YUMMY.


This is Harriet Sykes- an old friend of Jan's. They hadn't seen each other in over 20 years. We met her and had lunch. Her family owns a lot of land and some horses... so I am hoping to go out there (Ft. Collins) and ride me some horses!


No comments:

Post a Comment